Maybe we often complain because our prayers have not been answered, while we have prayed fervently every day even with miracle healing prayer request. Apparently several reasons make our prayers not answered.
Our sincerity is not guaranteed that our prayers will be answered by God. We often hear people say: “The important thing is that we really pray, God will answer our prayers.” Even though sincerity must be possessed by every child of God who wants to pray, that is not the only reason God answers and does not answer prayers we.
The Bible very explicitly or clearly tells us why some of our prayers are not, or have not been answered by God? What makes God not and does not answer our prayers?
1. Sin. Isa 59: 1-2 “Behold, the hand of the LORD is not long enough to save, and his hearing is not sharp enough to hear; (2) but what separates you and your God is all your wickedness, and what makes Him hide from you, so that He does not hear, is all your sins ”.
2. In his heart there is evil intentions. Psalm 66:18 “If there were evil intentions in my heart, surely God would not listen”.
3. People whose hearts are confused and ambivalent. James 1: 6 He should ask for it in faith, and do not waver at all, for he who is uncertain is like the waves of the sea, who are tossed about by the wind.
4. The goal is to satisfy lust. James 4: 3 Or you pray too, but you do not receive anything, because you pray wrongly, because you are asking for what you want to spend to satisfy your desires.
5. The husband and wife relationship is not good. 1 Peter 3: 7 Likewise you, O husbands, live wisely with your wife, a weaker people! Honor them as friends heirs of grace, that is life, so that your prayers are not hindered.
6. Not forgive. Mark 11:25 And if you stand up to pray, forgive first if there is anything in your heart for someone, so that also your Father in heaven forgives your mistakes. “
7. Do not want to help people who need help. Proverbs 21:13 – “He who closes his ears to the cry of the weak, will not receive an answer, if he himself cries out”.